Instagram

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Soalan Sentap untuk Menyentapkan Orang.

Objective:
Are you mean and sarcastic? Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically? If yes, Justify Fullshow us how mean and sarcastic you are! If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.
Rule:
Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you can.

If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute
as cute as piggy

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
nak sangat amek la.sian kau en.xde sape nk puji smpai terpaksa puji dri sdri.

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
but u r dumb n ugly,n idiot,.n stupid. pasal tu kau cakap camtu enn?

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
yes u do, u r perfectly on fooling urself,back off.

5) You don’t know me? I am a Bruneian artist; I have albums.
oh ya??what kind of album?photo album that contains ur ugly face with dumbly poses??then i dont know u n dont wanna know u either.

If an annoying pretty woman/handsome man says:

1) I know you like me.
did u mean ur pants?yea its cool but with u it becomes so rubbishit.

2) What are you looking at?
looking on how perfectly dumb u r.

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
did i said that i want u ??ridikulus lah pakcik.

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
how can i met such a king of jerk person like u?talk like a rubbish.

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
oh ya??how sweet..dah lama asek ramai je melutut kat aku..meh la sini kasi dorg menci aku..rimas jugak jadi diva ni.

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
i dont think..n i never wanna think about that impossible thing.

2) May I have your cell phone number? please please please?
my mom sad that i shouldn't talk or contact with ugly ppl.

3) Hi, wanna make out?
make urself out.

4) What do you like about me?
nothing.seriously,nothing.

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
try me,u wont hear it until when when.*dia xphm BI pun..kene ckp broken.*

If your enemy says:

1) Hi bitch!
ur friend's there..*smbil tnjuk kat anjing kurap dan berlalu pergi*

2) You smell like shit!
oh ya?is that the smell is like this??*smbil campak najis unta di mukanya*

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
yea,better u o now or u'll be a buttercup here.

4) What an ugly creature you are!
just like u..but i can see that u r ugliest.congrateshit;)

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
i didnt participate any races.u must be crazy.pity u.

If your annoying ex says:

1) I still love you..
kiss ur own ear then u'll got me back.

2) I know you love me!
r u trying to be kidding?its look like a clown.seriously.

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby
ferrari,f1 circuit free racing,a bungalow in front beautiful sea,launching to da sky with private space ship.u get these n u'll got me back.

4) Please call me...
i wont let my ears bleeding again n again when hearing ur voice.just like mr froggy u know.

5) The break up hurts me so much...
that's why i want it happen ;)

If an annoying salesperson says:

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
i know that.

2) Seriously, I used this product and I've changed!
oh ya?did i ask u anything??

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
do i care?can u buy a pvt space ship?no?then back off.

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam, buy...
k bye.

5) That product is not good; it causes pimples all over your face.
that was ur products. u gave me last week.dont u remember?---sambil sain surat saman---


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...