Instagram

Friday, September 10, 2010

200th POST!!! Dedicated to Them. [for those whe ever make me hurt..this is for you]

I would never reply.

After all they leave me with the stupidest reason.

They claimed that they are always with me whenever am I.

But that was FAKE.

I would never forget.

The way they make me hurt a lot.

The way they treat me.

I would never forget.

How I'm supposed to forgive the person who keep underestimate me.

Never.

For every single days that they owed me.

I would never forget all that.

To those who are ever be my super best friends.

All your promises, all your problem that we have ever shared together, I will never forget that.

I am who I am.

You don't have any rights to insult anyone who like to be my friend.

You know why?

Because they're better than you.

They are noble.

They are kind.

They are always be beside me and THEY NEVER PROMISE ME ANYTHING.

I really really really want to mention those two names that ever exist in my heart as my super best friends LONG AGO.

They should be thankful that I wouldn't mention any names.

As if I could turn back the time......

I WOULD NEVER WANTED TO BE THEIR FRIEND.

I WOULD NEVER WANTED TO BE THEIR 'GAMES'.

Well, after this, no more entry that dedicate to them. This is the first and the last.

*i really hope that they will read this..!*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...